.jpg)
With the hope of a newday,new lines I changed the city I lived in,hoped that everything would be okay,totally changed .I thought that I would discover a new world like the people did in early times.I would sail my ships through all these deep oceans to find a sunrise in all these darkness.However,I was wrong.Truly,deeply,madly wrong…
The point that I was wrong with was the truths,which are always ruthlessly cruel.I just couldnt guess that whatever I did,whenever I went no matter how far,I was taking mysefl with me.The people,places,times were changing but me not!Therefore,what had to be changed was me,nowhere,nobody and no time but me!I had to discover myself which lay beneath my soul,my heart.Like taking a new , fresh breath I had to start a life-untouched,like the vivid waves of an ocean-Yes,it was true.I finally decided that it must be like waves because they were clear,tranquilling.They were making good sounds and were refreshing itself again anad again until they turned peacefully flat.
This meant to me that I had to make good sounds,had to be tranquilling ,as clear and peaceful as I had never been before.The most importedly,refreshable!That was what I needed most.
I decided to start with clearning my soul with every falling rain drop-cleaing and not leaving even a small stain-After all ,I saw the rainbows shining above my heart more vividly than I had ever seen.I took a deep breath of freedom,hapinesss and filled my empty soul with them.
The nights got shorter amd tomorrows forever!No darkness could leak its poisons into my newly-washed sould.When it came to my dreams,they were not just dreams ,oasis either.They became white doves,I sent them to heaven knowing that they would come back soon or later.The path of mine stoped being winding ,it leaded me into the arms of serenity.
All were waiting there for me,I just Let The Sunshine In!!!!!
The nights got shorter amd tomorrows forever!No darkness could leak its poisons into my newly-washed sould.When it came to my dreams,they were not just dreams ,oasis either.They became white doves,I sent them to heaven knowing that they would come back soon or later.The path of mine stoped being winding ,it leaded me into the arms of serenity.
All were waiting there for me,I just Let The Sunshine In!!!!!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder